Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Adventure Time Dvd:Sesame Street - Elmo's Potty Time

I borrowed this movie from the library when my son was at potty training age (about 18-20 months old).
It captured his attention the whole time, and was also entertaining to me.
It really worked wonders with him! It made him interested in sitting on the potty and all the things that go along with that...



Like most kids, he was a fan of Elmo before seeing this movie, so seeing Elmo's experiences with the potty and washing hands etc. made him excited about testing it all out.
Now my daughter is of potty training age (17 months) and has already started going pee and poop on the potty (mostly on her own without much prompting, probably just to copy her brother). We loved this movie so much with my son, that now I am purchasing it for my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment