Thursday, February 23, 2012

Adventure Time Dvd:The Adventures of Milo and Otis

"Here comes the dog, strong and brave - woof" This is my favorite line from Otis. I watched this movie as a child and that line has stuck with me for the last 20 years, every once in awhile popping up in my head for no apparent reason.



I bought the Amazon instant Video version of this and it seems a little pixilated sometimes on the kindle fire. All of the other movies I have on my kindle are cartoons so I don't know it the pixilation is a problem with it being live action movie or just not playing well on the kindle.

I liked this movie, I know that others have complained about animal abuse, but I don't believe it. Abused animals act timid and scared, the cat and the dog both seemed very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment